2005-08-19

population

I think it is a compliment to the city of Seattle to point out that even though the state of Washington has 6 million people, it doesn't feel any more stressful or unsafe than Western Australia, with a population of 2 million.

Just wanted to point that out.

In other news, its my birthday in one hour. I'll be putting a pre-order in for a Sony PSP (can you believe they haven't come out in Australia yet?!)... as such, I've been browsing all manner of websites for game reviews and info. The wife and I decided my first game should be Everybody's Golf (aka Hot Shots Golf)... it looks like good, simple, pretty fun. I briefly considered Ridge Racer, but I decided that I won't buy a racing game until GT4 Mobile comes out. :)

Enough geek talk... its time to do the dishes.

No comments: