2006-04-29

Wii?

I must say, even though I understand their marketing explanation for the new name of the Nintendo Revolution, I just don't think it is a good choice...

Nintendo renames Revolution to 'Wii'

The funniest comment I've heard is that one guy will buy one when it comes out and then go 'wii, wii, wii all the way home'. lol. rofl. hahaha

I'm still waiting to see what the PS3 is like when it comes out. Maybe it will even have a method for stopping time so I have time to play it, what with a newborn baby around at the time! hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get your High School Diploma, Or any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

High School Diploma "BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.