2007-06-09

5 years


self-saucing chocolate pudding, originally uploaded by ntt.

Yesterday (Friday) was the 5 year anniversary of my marriage to Diana!

It really doesn't feel like 5 years, although so much has changed in our lives in that time. We've travelled the world, had a child, grown together in so many ways...

My wife is a real blessing from God. A truly generous, kind, wise woman. I'm glad that through her love and honesty I found out about Jesus and his love and truth.

PS. the picture is of a pudding that I made as dessert for the dinner we had last night. And in the background is a cute mini lampshade Diana had made earlier in the day. See, the picture is topical... both Diana and I contributed!

1 comment:

ZanMan said...

Congrats guys. :)

That looks yummo... can I order a pair for us on our anniversary?