2007-07-02

iphone iphone

I'm currently listening to _yet another_ iPhone podcast. This thing is outta control!

Seriously though, it looks sweet.

Enough about the iPhone. I took photos at the church women's ministry event, called 'essence', and the topic was 'shine'. It was a fun evening, full of challenges. I borrowed a ton of gear from my friends Chris and Dave and really must thank them for that contribution!

And... now I'm home sick with a cold. I suspect it was the car ride with my co-workers (one of whom had a cold) on Friday, followed by the busy weekend. Drats.

3 comments:

Digital Davo said...

being a photographer, this comparison might ease some of your iphone anxiety

http://scobleizer.com/2007/07/01/comparing-n95-to-iphone/

then again, maybe not :)

ntt said...

Sadly I don't think much of phones as cameras.

I am a little sad that the iphone doesn't yet do video cause at the moment that's all I use the camera on my phone for.

Everything else about the iPhone looks great. But I must ask myself how often I use those functions on my current phone and whether it is because the current interface sucks... or because I really don't have that much to say, SMS or calendarize!

I suspect if/when I get an iPhone I'll use it for the iPod and photo viewing features far more than anything else. Although I will most likely check weather, wikipedia and whatnot with geeky frequency just because I can.

ZanMan said...

Hey did you and Davo deposit some of those bugs on my Wiimotes on Friday?

I better get home and disinfect them.
:)

Bummer about being sick though. You just got over another bug a few weeks back. :(
Let's hope Ryan doesn't catch it from you.