2014-08-08

Reply urgently

Dear Sir,
 
I am an attorney based in United Kingdom. I am writing to present a business
proposal for the  claim and transfer of the sum of Six Million British Pounds
deposited in a bank by my late client.
 
I have been unsuccessful in locating his relatives for over five years and
the bank has instructed me to present the beneficiary to the fund or they
will declare the money an unclaimed fund. I hereby ask for your consent to
present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the deposit will be
release to you as the beneficiary. I will provide all legal documents to
support our claim of the fund.
 
All that I require is your cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.
You will get 50% of the fund for your participation in this business deal. If you
are interested, please reply for details
 
Barry Parson
 

No comments: