2005-05-13

episode one and a half

We watched Star Wars Episode I on DVD the other day... little Anakin does his best to hit on Padme, even though he's about half her height. Poor kid. At least he's good at racing pods and shouting 'Yippee!'. hehe

Now unlike many I don't find Jar Jar to be annoying, just a little silly. And Anakin is a little kid, so I forgive his childishness. And I'm willing to believe that Darth Maul honestly was arrogant and stupid enough to fall for Obi-Wan's trick at the end... I guess this all makes me a Star Wars apologist. I just haven't yet rationalized midichlorians.

We borrowed Episode II and were intending to watch it today. But Diana had to watch Oprah. Its all about priorities!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, Oprah has priority, esp. if she's giving away cool stuff to the audience...

So you dressing up to go watch EpIII with the other Star Wars geeks? :P

Anonymous said...

some geeks are permantely dressed up :)

davidp.