2005-05-10

mmmmm

Went out for steak and ribs for dinner with Tyron and Curtis from Seattle International Church.
That's the most filling, meaty meal that we have had since we've been in Seattle (I think!)!

Otherwise, its been a pretty quiet day. I spent most of it finishing off the code for my latest widget, a bible verse lookup tool. Diana was out working.

And now my brain is all burnt out from programming solidly for the last two days. heh

Now excuse me while the meat-coma begins to take hold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm... meat-coma...

Just went to a cook your own steak place last night called the Lava StoneGrill in Mt Lawley.

Didn't have ribs which I really wanted after your rant, however the experience was interesting and had way too much meat... More details about the concept at http://www.stonegrill.com/ interesting... it was kinda like cooking your meat on hot paving bricks... :P