2005-09-01

PSP!!!


PSP Browsing
Originally uploaded by ntt.
Yay!
My birthday present was released today! My Sony PSP that is. :)
I dragged Diana along to go pick it up from the store before work... as compensation she was the first to play with it in the car on the way to work.
Once at work I charged it and upgraded the firmware... then throughout the day I had to take numerous 'mental breaks' from work. hehe
I bought Everybody's Golf and Ridge Racer. So far Everybody's Golf has been in the UMD drive almost full time! Its fun and challenging, and Diana keeps trying to steal it from me!
Thanks to all my family and friends who chipped in to get me this great gift!
(and now both Diana and I can browse the web simultaneously. hehe)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Completely amazed that you found time to update your Blog with the PSP in your posession!!!