2005-09-11

Wifeless Night :(

Well, I spent the evening over at Chris' house playing XBox and PSP. Warrick and another guy were there, and it was fun to play the games, but even more fun to catch up with the guys. Have known them both for years, and they are both such genuinely nice guys. Good fun.

But, the drawback to such an evening is that I didn't get to spend the time with Diana. I know she had Em over and (from the looks of Diana's blog) it looks like they had a great time. But I missed spending the evening with her. Opportunity cost is such a bummer.

Diana is now fast asleep in bed. The cat has stolen my spot. I'm gonna have to go move one of them. I'll leave it to the reader to guess which one gets moved. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I take it wifey wasn't too happy when she woke up outside? :P