2007-04-21

gastroenteritis

(n) An inflammation of the stomach and intestine resulting in diarrhea, with vomiting and cramps when irritation is excessive. When caused by an infectious agent, it is often associated with fever.

Yep, that sounds about right.

Ryan has had vomiting and diarrhea... currently no more vomiting but still the other one, and he's not really keen on solid foods at the moment. Poor kid.

I've had all the symptoms, but thankfully medicine seems to have stopped them for now and I have managed to eat simple foods today. I actually had moments where I thought I was gonna pass out. That's not good.

Unfortunately, Diana is now feeling nauseous and tired. Poor wife! I am praying repeatedly that she might dodge the worst of it. If you are into prayer, please pray for her as well!

OK, this hasn't been a very nice blog post to read/post. Sorry about that but it has been a rough few days here.

No comments: