2007-04-13

i hate being sick


i hate being sick, originally uploaded by ntt.

Have had to take two days off sick due to a cold/flu. I really hate being sick... I end up lying around the house doing nothing useful and browsing the web. Basically I've had a sore throat, swollen glands, sneezing, gross boogers and headaches... oh, and slight fever. I really hate being sick.

Speaking of boogers though, our neighbour's kitten (whose name is Booger) has been visiting us alot lately. Apparently he's worked out how to escape their backyard and has been visiting us and even coming inside our house. Cute! Except Porscha starts attacking him and he ends up hissing at her. Teki just stares nervously at him alot and sniffs him. In the end I always have to push Porscha away from him and carry him outside so no trouble brews. Cats are such rascals!

Oh, I'm sure everyone who reads this knows, but my brother-in-law got married on Monday and I was one of the photographers. It was a long day, to be sure, but a very happy one too! Had a lot of fun, and I pray for God's blessings on their marriage.

1 comment:

Digital Davo said...

We want photos of the boogers too !

Seriously, though, coloured boogers means it is nearly all over so you'll be feeling better real soon now - in theory that is.