2005-04-17

shopping


Cinnabon
Originally uploaded by ntt.
We caught three buses out to the outlet Supermall today, and that was quite a journey. By bus, its 2 hours each way!

Anyway, I got sneakers for $25, and Diana got some for $32. Not bad! Otherwise we just looked around. There's a Cinnabon store there, one of only two in the Sea-Tac (Seattle Tacoma) area, I think. But I didn't get one. We're saving money and I just had lunch when we saw it. Oh well.

Factoid: bus travel is really reasonable here. Our 2 hour bus ride (2 transfers included) came to $1.25 each. In Perth that would've been $8 or something!

PS. I lost our $3 San Francisco Chinatown umbrella today. We're gonna pick up another cheap umbrella as soon as we can. Hopefully someone who really needs an umbrella will find our last one.

No comments: